- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the college premises.
- Use of alcohol and drugs is strictly forbidden in the college premises. Any student found using or having used alcohol or any other intoxicants would be immediately dismissed from the college.
- Students who are weak in English have to take up special English coaching classes arranged in the college.
- Students who wish to improve their
communicative skills are expected to join the spoken English and communication class.
- Students are encouraged to undergo a vocational training programme conducted by the college from time to time.
- Students must attend all the monthly tests and model test without fail. Attendance is compulsory for the tests.
- The college is very particular about the all round moral, mental and intellectual development of every student. The college expects the students to do serious and sustained work and to make use of the facilities offered by the college for their all round development.
- The college expects the cooperation of the parents in the education of their children. They are also advised to meet the college authorities periodically and get information about their
son's/daughter's progress in studies, attendance and their behaviour in and outside of the college.
- Parents are reminded that they are not absolved of their responsibility once their sons/ daughters are admitted to the college.